Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here.
Cash Flow FL Investor, LLC (together with its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, “Cash Flow Investors Portal”) reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Cash Flow Investors Portal website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact your continued use of the website following the amendment confirms your consent to the amendment. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, are subject to these terms.
Violation of any of the terms may result in the termination of your account.
By using the cashflowinvestorsportal.com, web sites (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person (You). You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You will use and post Cash Flow Investors Portal content on Cash Flow Investors Portal sites without posting the content on another platform without previous permission from Cash Flow FL Investor, LLC.
- It is your sole responsibility to backup your content on a regular basis. We do have a robust backup procedure of all user accounts; however, the only way to guarantee a safe and up to date backup is to ensure you’re backing up your content and data on your end.
- If you have a free account you may not block ads. You may not remove our branding from your account.
- PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. We do not verify the accuracy of content posted on the website. Any agreements you make with others through the website are strictly between you and the third party. Investigate appropriately before dealing with someone you do not know. We are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage, of any kind related to your use of the website.
- You promise and warrant that you will not use the website to:
- Gather or extract any data or content;
- Post or send anything that is false, fraudulent, or misleading;
- Post or send anything that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, or sexually explicit;
- Post anything that does not belong to you, that you do not have the legal right to post, or that impersonates someone else;
- Send any unsolicited advertisements (SPAM);
- Or reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website.
- Your content may be transferred unencrypted over various networks.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage of our other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you reduce your bandwidth consumption or move your account to a dedicated server where other charges may apply.
- We may collect information you provide to us. We may share your personal information if required to do so by law or in order to enforce these terms.
- YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Florida, United States and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, United States without regard to conflict of law principles.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, OR HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH US OR ANOTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST US IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. OUR LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO $100 IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS. ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED BY FILING SUIT IN ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA, WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE EVENT UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED FIRST OCCURRED.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party related to your use of the website.
- If you think copyright infringement is occurring on the website, please follow our procedures for Notification of Copyright Infringement. We will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, your membership if you are the source of repeat copyright infringements. “Pre-stocked” content available as part of the Service from the website is our copyrighted property and can only be used on websites hosted on our platform with active account holders of our Service. The look and feel of the website is copyright ©2018 by Cash Flow FL Investor, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from us.
- We do not screen any content you post. We do have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any content from the website.
- We do not allow the creation of forms or other material that would capture and store sensitive information on the sites including but not pertaining entirely to social security numbers.
- If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms, we do not waive that right or provision. These terms constitutes the entire agreement between us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior agreements between us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Your account may be terminated at any time for violation of these terms. In the event your account is terminated no refund will be due to you. Termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- One powerful advantage with Cash Flow Investors Portal is we’re dedicated to being the highest performing website solution in the industry. We get this by continual testing changes and ideas on our client’s websites. By joining Cash Flow Investors Portal you agree to allow our team to proactively run conversion split tests on your website with the intention of improving conversion rate over the long-term, with or without notice. Cash Flow FL Investor, LLC has the right to run tests on websites with or without notice but you always have full access to the data and results of every test we run on your websites(s) by simply requesting the results at any given time.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required to sign up for all accounts. You will be charged for the first month when you sign up. All monthly fees are due in advance on a monthly basis
- If your card is declined and your credit card is not updated within 10 days, we reserve the right to cancel your account and deactivate your sites.
- If you cancel your Membership account within 30 days of signing up, you will be refunded your first month upon your request. If you cancel your Membership account after 30 days of signing up, you will not receive a refund.
- Each customer is entitled to only 1 refund under our 30 day guarantee. If you sign up and cancel within 30 days of signing up and receive a refund, if you choose to sign up again at a later date you’re not eligible for a refund if you cancel again within the first 30 days.
- Each customer is limited to one special or discount upon signing up for a subscription if available.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities for your use of the website, which you must pay.
- There is a 6.5% refund fee for each invoice that is refunded outside of the 30 day money-back guarantee.
- If your account was cancelled and you return to Cash Flow Investors Portal, you will be reactivated under the current plans and rates.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. We do not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- To cancel your account, you must email Support@cashflowinvestorsportal.com and on the subject line write “Request Cancellation”. In the body of the email please state your account Email Address, Username, Your Name, and Phone Number where we can contact you in order to verify your account. Please note that if cant verify your account over the phone your account will not be terminated and Subscription will remain active
- Cancellation is effective the day after you confirm your cancellation via email followed by a phone call with our support team. Future monthly charges will not be charged after the date of cancellation. There are no refunds on monthly payments already made.
- Upon cancellation, all of your content may be immediately and automatically be deleted from the Service. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- CHARGEBACKS — In our history as a business we pride ourselves in great customer service and helping our customers reach their goals. If our website isn’t a good fit for you, it’s your responsibility to cancel in a timely manner per the terms of this agreement. If you call your credit card company and claim you cancelled when you did not formally request to cancel you membership with us, you agree to fully compensate us for all costs we incur as a result of your actions, which may include chargeback fees and attorney fees.
SEO Service Terms
- You understand and accept that the practice of search engine optimization is risky and that results are not guaranteed due to certain factors being outside our control.
- SEO results are not guaranteed. Previous poor SEO supplied by others may cause a devalue in rankings.
- Google frequently make changes to the search engine algorithm which may impact your results.
- Google does not publish their 200+ ranking factors.
- We will not commence any work until you have paid for the Service.
- You understand and accept that you may see no improvement of your website rankings or that there is the chance of a search engine not including your website in their search index.
- We make no warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement, or arising from a course of performance or dealing. Our service is provided AS-IS.
- Failure to make payment per the contract agreement will result in penalties and the account will go to collections. If you have an active Cash Flow Investors Portal website with us; Cash Flow FL Investor, LLC has the right to terminate your website account if there is a default in your SEO service payments.